Whats Going on with WCTZ 35
- Posted September 12th, 2021 at 8:34pm
- Posted on September 13th, 2021 at 10:28am
Are they going to update the top of the hour slide that interrupts everything that literally reads "TEST-DT 99, City, ST" on 35 and 40 with their actual calls, channel and COL as well?
- Posted on September 15th, 2021 at 4:59am
Channel 35 and 40 are off of the air.
- Posted on September 15th, 2021 at 10:34am
I have checked and no they are not off the air. Both 35 and 40 are still broadcasting.
- Posted on September 15th, 2021 at 10:56am
They must have cut their power because I was receiving channel 40 day before yesterday and I was getting a 70% signal. I have another antenna and I can't receive a signal on it either. I usually receive both on my other antenna.
- Posted on September 15th, 2021 at 7:36pm
I am now receiving channel 40 again. I'm getting a good signal like I did the other day, Around 70%. I still am not getting a signal from channel 35 but it has always been problematic for me.
- Posted on September 15th, 2021 at 8:28pm
Yeah, I noticed it was back as well. I also can't receive WCTZ 35 that much.
- Posted on September 18th, 2021 at 12:56am
I scanned my TV tonight after catching up on the comments. Channel 40-5 is the new home for Classic Reruns TV…for the moment…
- Posted on September 18th, 2021 at 9:28am
Why is 35 off and 40 doing just fine? Is HC2 in the process of merging what's on 35 "and" 40 onto either 35 "or" 40?