- Posted November 22nd, 2022 at 8:57pm
The first one shows the tower that W14EE is on.
The next two are images of WSMV 4.10 on W14EE.
This pic shows xmguy aiming at the tower for W14EE
This one he is aiming towards Nashville, and see what two channels he can pick up.
- Posted on November 22nd, 2022 at 9:06pm
The pictures look good. Thank you Xmguy for the pictures and Nashdigie for posting them. I hope they put the power up soon so I can at least get WSMV.
- Posted on November 23rd, 2022 at 3:05am
Thanks NashDigie and Leatherneck. The current antenna is just on top of the BUILDING. That's one reason it's so weak in power.
- Posted on November 23rd, 2022 at 3:12am
You're welcome, Xmguy. I've always wondered why the channel was so bad to get up high. I had an antenna that had a high signal strength but nothing came in. That antenna was lower to the ground but was inside my house to pick up WKRN.
- Posted on November 24th, 2022 at 12:26am
Did you test to see how long W14EE lasted until it went out or did you not test for it? Just a question on my end. I was close to getting it tonight and was wondering if I have a chance to get it.
- Posted on November 24th, 2022 at 2:38am
Since it wasn't a 3.0 signal, I couldn't test it on the move well. Sorry. I do know this I could not get it down the road. Literally. The Algood Cemetery..
- Posted on November 24th, 2022 at 1:42pm
That's fine. I should have figured it wouldn't stay in on the move since it's ATSC 1.0.
- Posted on November 24th, 2022 at 7:36pm
xmguy, so, where you lost it, it was "dead" air? 😂