W14EE Cookeville News
- Posted August 1st, 2022 at 4:03pm
- Posted on August 1st, 2022 at 9:53pm
I hope they increase the power soon. Would like to get channel 4.
- Posted on August 2nd, 2022 at 12:40pm
You re welcome NashDigie. Same leatherneck! I lose WSMV (RF 10) every night, and when the wind blows.
- Posted on August 2nd, 2022 at 8:03pm
Xmguy I don't even have a chance to get channel 4 normally. I am so far out that it is impossible to receive it. Good to see that you even have the chance to watch it.
- Posted on August 4th, 2022 at 8:53am
I'm in the middle of the Brentwood hills, and can't get WSMV when I should be able to get it well. I used to be able to pick it up on two of three TVs inside the house with indoor antennas; later I coud pick it up on only one. Then they "upgraded" to that new transmitter, and poof, nothing. Heck, I can even pick up WRTN with their new arrangement. When I want to see WSMV news, I just watch it on their Roku app.
- Posted on August 4th, 2022 at 4:20pm
Do you get channel 15 in Nashville the channel 4 repeator?
- Posted on August 5th, 2022 at 4:11am
You and Leatherneck might see if you can get Huntsville. That's my go to at night if I can't get the ATSC 3.0 feed of WSMV. Outside of Cable TV.
- Posted on August 5th, 2022 at 6:30am
No I am not getting 15 either. Besides trying, it seems we are out of the broadcast area on the map.
- Posted on August 5th, 2022 at 9:02am
Xmguy I live in Southern Kentucky. There is no way I would get Huntsville, AL. I live in the complete opposite direction from you.