New Network on WKUW-LD 40
- Posted August 31st, 2021 at 11:25pm
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 7:47am
WKUW-LD channel 40 this morning has up a slide reading "Test Signal On" on the main channel and all subs. Not receiving a signal for WCTZ-LD 35. Not receiving a signal for WJDE 31. All Katz/Scripps networks have changed as announced.
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 10:11am
I'm not getting anything on 35 or 40 right now.
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 3:12pm
WKUW 40 is on the air. It is extremely weak. My tv can't decode it. It decoded it for a few seconds, but it is coming in at a strength of 11 to 14 Percent. 40.1, 40.2 and 40.3 have not changed. 40.4 is a Spanish station (I assume it is Novelisima). I can't receive anything on WCTZ. Also WJDE 31 is coming in here as normal.
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 6:23pm
Then it must be really weak because the source I have doesn't detect any signal from WKUW. Thank you for letting me know. As far as I know, WJDE is running as normal. There is nothing going on there. It's just 34, 35, and 40.
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 4:12pm
WJDE seems ok to me here...I watch it often and lately a couple channels would freeze up, but then a few seconds later would work again....past few days have been good.... Love this website! Thanks for all the updates NashDigie :-)
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 5:43pm - Edited
WJNK Channel 34 is off the air too for me along with the aforementioned channels. Channel 31 WJDE is fine. Channel 39 WHTN is never consistent for me. It comes and goes.
- Posted on September 1st, 2021 at 9:05pm
I re-scanned twice and 34, 35 and 40 have disappeared. I did see Novelisima the past few days (nationwide soft launch cause it's been on other HC2 stations) and most, if not all of their programming are reruns of classic to 2000's era telenovelas from Venezuela's Venevision. I recognized Venevision's "V logo" as I've seen it before and during the credits of some shows that have been aired on Univision, Galavision, and UniMas.
- Posted on September 2nd, 2021 at 12:02pm
WCTZ 35 and WKUW 40 are both on the air now. They appear to be at full strength although they are not as strong as they were a few days ago.
- Posted on September 2nd, 2021 at 1:28pm
Thank you for letting me know. Are all the networks the same as they were the other day with the exception of 40.4 having Novelisima?
- Posted on September 4th, 2021 at 5:08pm
I have noticed that WCTZ-LD 35- 35.7 is having problems with their video trying to freeze up.
- Posted on September 6th, 2021 at 12:05pm
WKUW 40 .1- 40.4 Has the Test Signal on slid.
- Posted on September 6th, 2021 at 9:48pm
Now WCTZ-LD 35- 35.7 Has a Test Signal slide on .
- Posted on September 7th, 2021 at 11:48pm - Edited
Channel 40 still has the test signal on as of right now.
- Posted on September 18th, 2021 at 8:16am
40.5 Classic TV is now appearing. I think at one time it was 40.3.