Last Updated: 4/13/2017
Posted on 4/13/2017 at 3:15PM
The Final Channel Reassignments Results!!!
The auction results are out!!! I am posting all Middle TN's results below. Also, I am posting a link to RabbitEars.info's page to all the results as well. Updated: I have found and added what the FCC is allowing the changing stations to broadcast at. Now, they might be allowed to increase that down the road. I am putting both current and future ERPs so that you can compare them.
- WKRN (2) (No Change)
- WSMV (4) (No Change)
- WTVF (5) 25 → 36 Staying at 1000kW
- WNPT (8) 8 → 7 From 17.65kW to 17.7kW
- WETV-LP (11) (No Change)
- WZTV (17) 15 → 20 Staying at 1000kW
- WCTE (22) (No Change)
- WNPX (28) 36 → 32 From 733kW to 676kW
- WUXP (30) (No Change)
- WJDE-LP (31) 31 → 23 From 5.3kW to 4.45kW
- WHTN (39) 38 → 16 From 1000kW to 618kW
- WJFB (44) 44 → 25 From 1000kW to 681kW
- WPGD (50) (No Change)
- WNAB (58) 23 → 30 From 350kW to 408kW
RePack Page on Rabbitears.info 3 Comments - To post a comment, please log in. Show Comments
Do you know if WJDE will be increasing power, or moving to the Whites Creek area transmitters? Thanks!
I thought WJDE was going to try to get more power after the auction, not drop it. Any word on WRTN?
I hope the WJDE info might be in error. Channel 58 (23) has 9.54kw power now, hopefully when WJDE moves to 23 it will stay 9.54 kw. (I can hope can't I?) :)
Free counters provided by Andale.